Recycling bin design with a suggestive lid

Recycling bin design with a suggestive lid: "

My biggest pet peeve about cleaning up the photo studio I run is picking other people's trash out of the recycling bin. Yes, it's a waste pail just like the garbage pail, but is it not clear that this one's for bottles and that one is for your half-finished pizza, you freaking Philistine?



So I'm digging Qualy Design's recycling bin, which is not only recycleable itself but also has the recycling logo cleverly worked into its lid.



0qualyrecbin.jpg



But who am I fooling, this probably isn't going to stop careless rubbish-tossers. What I need is for the lid to be modified into a mechanical aperture that closes shut on a recycling offender's arm, pinning it with the arrow's points.

(more...)

"

No comments:

Post a Comment